Video SEO Facts and Figures
28th August 2013
We have written an article about the importance of corporate video SEO for your business. Here are some facts and figures which gives you the big picture of the importance of online videos.
- 62% of Google searches include video. – (Marketingland – March 2013
- A video is 3x more likely to be shared than text. – (SEOmoz)
- Video search results are 41% more likely to be clicked on than plain text results. – (Aimclear)
- 59% of B2B’s prefer video to text. – (Forbes)
- Video is 50 times more likely to get organic page rankings in Google that plain text results. – (Forrester Research)
- 35% of Web users now say they have viewed video content online
- 46% of adult Internet users are active on YouTube
- 90% of Internet users ages 18-29 use video-sharing sites.
- Internet users ages 50-64, 41% now say they watch video on sites like YouTube.